Peach sangria is a revitalizing summer season drink with the added zip of a dash of peach flavoured schnapps. This fine drink will provide some fun to your summer parties.
Preparation Time: Five minutes
Total Time to make it: Five minutes
Items needed to make it:
- A Bottle of one of the following kinds of white wine: Albarino, Riesling, Chablis, Rioja, Gewurztraminer, Pinot Gris, Sauvignon Blanc or Chardonnay
- One half of a cup of peach flavoured schnapps
- One cut up orange
- A quarter to a half of a cup of sugar, to taste
- Two sliced up fresh peaches or frozen peaches
- A half of a litre of ginger ale
- One half of a mango all peeled and cut into pieces
Putting it together:Decant the wine into the decanter and add the peach flavoured schnapps. Toss in the fruit and sugar and mix it up carefully. It must then be chilled in the refrigerator for no less than 60 minutes. After that, pour in the ginger ale right before you want to serve it. You can use already cold wine mixed with the ginger ale with ice.
More ideas: If you want to change up your sangria, then try adding some cut up fruit like strawberries, raspberries, kiwis, or some lemon-lime soda or a couple of shots of triple sec liquor.